Our power electronics engineering department designs and manufactures highly stable power converters for the most demanding applications. Some examples of our products are shown below.
WINDING TESTER CDG 7000
The CDG 7000 is a capacitive discharge generator for detection of insulation failures in wound products such as magnet coils, motors/generators, solenoids, or transformers.
By producing a capacitive discharge of up to 7000 V through the device under test, with maximum output peak current of 2000 A, it is possible to detect insulation failures by graphical comparison of the waveforms of a sound device and the device under test. In addition to the insulation test, the high voltage test can provide the inductance value, and information about the displayed output waveform like the phase, the duration of the discharge and the peak values.
Apart from the fact that CDG 7000 was designed for particle accelerators magnet testing, its output parameters and its graphical user interface, with multiple control, storage and visualization options, make the equipment unique in the market.
You can download the brochure of the CDG 7000 here
HIGH PRECISION DC CURRENT AND VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLIES
As all of Elytt products, focused on fulfilling the highly demanding needs of the scientific world and leading edge industries, we have developed a range of high precision DC current and voltage power supplies.
When it comes to power conversion for scientific research and advanced technology systems, there are features like output stability against load, line, temperature variations, or accuracy and reliability of the system, that have extraordinary importance. Achieving these high performance characteristics involves deep knowledge of electronics to create optimized designs, as well as high quality components in the converters. Taking these factors into account and with the ability to do it, we created EPOWER SYS range of high precision power supplies.
LTM: DC CURRENT HIGH PRECISION POWER SUPPLIES
- Programmable current regulated output current up to 300A
- DCCT technology: <10 ppm long term stability
- Fast and highly repeatable set point. Output is accurately set, regardless of the temperature conditions in the room and without warm-up times, thanks to a Peltier cooler and controller
- Extremely low ripple and noise: <5 mVpp
- Real high resolution of current setting and read back (24 bits)
- Outstanding reliability and robustness with numerous alarms and temperature controls
- Versatility: CC and CV operation modes are possible. Four series with different combination of outputs
- Friendly user interface and control (touch screen)
You can download the LTM series brochure here
HTM: HIGH PRECISION AND HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLIES
- Up to 100 kV pulsed or DC
- Excellent voltage stability (<10 ppm), with DCCT technology
- Fast and highly repeatable set point. Output is accurately set, regardless of the temperature conditions in the room and without warm-up times, thanks to a Peltier module (thus negligible temperature coefficient)
- Extremely low ripple and noise
- Outstanding usability and control options, with fully graphic interface and multiple connection possibilities (Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485)
The stability of the high precision power supplies used in accelerator-related systems is an important factor for obtaining the highly stable beam output required for experimental studies. Line, load and temperature variations are three important factors to be combated by these power supplies to maintain high stability and EPOWER SYS power supplies excel in this mission. Besides, high pulsed voltage is provided in HTM range which is particularly convenient in some applications. Therefore maximum advantage of EPOWER SYS power converters can be taken in the following applications:
- Plasma physics
- Particle accelerators
- Nuclear research
- Research laboratories
- Electron and ion beam industrial applications
You can download the HTM series brochure here